Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grateful for a steadfast love from my Father

Just wanted to share a few verses that have put a smile on my face tonight :)

Psalm 31:7-8 "I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul, and you have not delivered me into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place."

Psalm 31:19 "Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you..."

Psalm 31:23-24 "...The Lord preserves the faithful but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride. Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"

Psalm 33:22 " Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you."

God's steadfast love is what carries me through the day... I am so thankful that He shows so much of it towards me and to all his children... His love for me is never changing... He is loyal in his love towards me, even when I struggle in my relationship with Him... He is more then good to me especially in my least times of deserving, He never changes..He never fails.. and He never will

I'm humbled. My hope is in you Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment