Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jesus and Sunshine

Today was absolutely beautiful, I soaked up the lovely weather with a shopping trip in nashville and a caramel frappachino, my definition of a perfect day. Something about driving with the windows down with the sun shining in, and the breeze blowing in is the perfect worship setting to me.. i've been struggling a lot lately with life in general, so today i decided it was time for a break, and usually my "breaks" involve driving, Jesus, starbucks, and shopping... I've been feeling really weak lately, life just gets overwhelming and ridiculously hard sometimes.. so today was catch up with Jesus and worship day..i can get in a nice long chat with Jesus on the way to nashville and then worship like crazy on the way back.. while on my worship ride back with the window down, new sunglasses on, my hair getting all tangled from the wind, looking up at the sunshine God was like here ya go and handed me a big dose of strength, I needed that, its' been awhile since i've felt it. I love how just when i think i don't know how i'm gonna make it any longer, Daddy comes to the rescue, never early, never late, but right on time... It's a slow process actually turning things over and saying God I know that in your time things will work out, because my flesh says now now now.. why is it so hard to overcome my struggles.??.Jesus overcame the world.. That alone gives me the strength to want to work harder to overcome the things that tear at my mind and my heart..

I am a human, a sinner, I am weak. BUT I am the daughter of the strongest God,in Him i find the strength to overcome. Without Him I would fall apart, I still do sometimes but at least He's there to pick up the pieces..He never leaves me alone.. I am so unworthy..yet so grateful to be so loved by the God that holds the universe in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment